If you or a loved one is currently or has been incarcerated at OPP we encourage you to share your experiences. Your stories will be used to inform our work, educate the public, and to demand justice. You may submit your story anonymously. If you would like to be notified before we publish your testimony, please leave your contact information (and please indicate if you would like your testimony to remain anonymous). You may also request an in-person interview, to be conducted by one of our members by contacting us.
- City Council to Hear Jail Expansion Proposal April 26, 2017
- Open Letter in Response to Proposed Jail Expansion March 8, 2017
- Bail Ordinance Unanimously Passed by City Council January 12, 2017
- Statement on Jail Expansion Plans January 5, 2017
- Open Letter to Mayor Landrieu re: Opposition to Jail Expansion November 16, 2016
OPPRC in Action